Aerial Photographers & Surveys in Cardiff
2, Alexandra Gate
Monday to Saturday: 9am - 5:30pm
Sunday: 9am - 12:30pm
Aerial drone services for land surveying (topographical photogrammetry), buildings/bridges/industrial structures inspections and surveys, aerial photography & video/film.
DTA supplies market leading drone services for engineering applications and photography/film.
We develop our own drone technology systems and are able to fly and apply engineering solutions simply not available from the average drone services companies who fly off the shelf drone systems.
Think of the difference between a standard 4x4 and a Paris-Dakar vehicle and you'll get the idea.
DTA works with some of the leading engineering consulting companies such as Atkins and has several years' experience in delivering market leading accuracy and precision in aerial land surveying.
Our aerial photography and video capabilities are also of the highest quality.
Take a look at samples of our work and see for yourself.
DTA has established technical and market leadership in drone land surveying.
An ideal solution in:
* Civil Engineering
* Mining & Quarrying
* Utilities - Electricity, Gas, Water
DTA has extensive experience in large scale industrial and commercial roof inspections.
Including 3D modelling and accurate, high precision measurements.
DTA conducts specialist internal and confined space inspections using drones mounted within protective ball cage structures.
Applications include inspection of:
* Internal warehouse racking & structures
* Internals of storage tanks (water, oil etc.)
* Internals of furnaces & smoke stacks
* Bridges and industrial structure - close-up of structural beams etc.
There are currently no reviews for this company
All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.
Domestic and small scale commercial roof inspections start from as little as £150.00 ex VAT
Terms: Prices are subject to variation based on the size of the inspection area/site and the complexity of flying at the location. Prices are ex VAT and travel to the inspection location will be additional.
* Construction, quarrying & mining?, civil engineering, landfill & environmental protection projects * Site survey * Site monitoring and inspection Volumetric Surveys * Stockpile and spoil heap calculation * Earthworks excavation calculation Map
* Buildings inspection (roof, chimney, high structures) * Heritage site structural inspection * Industrial plant and machinery * Oil & Gas production platforms * Solar Farm * Internal & confined pace inspections using ball-drone